Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow, a whole week without a post

Not gonna be much to this one either, but I promise new pictures in the next day or so. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I went back to work last week, so Hope has been fighting through the nights on her own. It continues to amaze me that she is functional! No, the little stinker isn't doing much better on making it more than a couple of hours or so at a time at night. Hope and I went to the UT-Northern Illinois game Saturday, then I did a turn at staying up all night with the little one. That let Hope get as good as night sleep as she's had in three weeks, only having to get up to pump. She and three girlfriends had a night out Sunday night, so she's having a little fun, at least. Now I'm a little under the weather. I'm hoping it's just allergies, but I'm feeling wiped out, so now Hope has 2 whiny babies to deal with. Pray for her!

No comments: