Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We finally made it home today!

Matt did well off the oxygen and his breathing treatments so the doctor released us from the hospital. His immune system is still at risk (the reason for staying out of daycare for a week), so we will have to be more cautious with him in public - I guess that means no Christmas shopping with Mommy!

As Scott mentioned (in the loopy state he was), I was sick Friday with a 24hr bug, but came home and took phenerghen - this drug works miracles! I was back at things bright and early Saturday - so Scott would not have too much to complain about :-)

I want to thank everyone again for their thoughts and prayers, offers of food and/or relief at the hospital, and helping with Meg, it has meant a lot to us during this time of year to be reminded the importance of friends and family!

My wish for everyone this holiday season is good health, happiness, and love.

2 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's back and everyone's feeling better! ~ Amanda Killebrew