Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good night...for me!

Last night Hope "went to bed" around 9:30. I stayed up with Bubba and fed him around 11, then put him in the bassinet next to Hope. I snuck off to the guest bedroom and didn't wake up until 6. By then Hope had pumped twice, fed Matthew a scheduled meal and an "on demand" snack, and even fed the dog. Captain is used to breakfast at 3 am when I normally get up to go to work. In my defense, I had expected to feed Matt myself, and am normally a light enough sleeper to hear him stir, even from a room away.

Hope is back in bed, Meg is off to school, and another day begins. First doctors appointment comes up this morning.


Going thru the blog, noticed I hadn't posted a picture of Hope's mom, Betsy (aka Bebe) with the baby. This was Saturday night, probably before Hope got out of recovery.

No pictures of several folks that I know came by. Pattersons and Vinsons, we need to see you!

no more caps, im typing one handed, guess whos in the other??

came across video footage meg shot of the chikfila buffet saturday nite. id forgotten the camera could do that, and meg was probably hitting random buttons!

No comments: